Full Day: Colca Valley
The trip starts very early at 3:00 am. to go to Chivay, the most important town in the Colca Valley. Here you will enjoy a delicious breakfast, and then embark on a tour where you will appreciate wonderful landscapes, pre-Inca terraces, as well as native flora and fauna, until we reach the Cruz del Cóndor to observe the majesty of the Colca Canyon from a strategic point, as well as the flight of the Andean condor (Vultur gryphus). On the way back, a stop will be made at the Huayra Punko viewpoint, in Pinchollo, and then at the Antahuilque viewpoint, in order to observe some models and pre-Inca hanging tombs. The next stop will be in Maca, a small and picturesque town in the region.
Arrival to the town of Achoma to taste a delicious lunch in a country restaurant. In this place, together with the community of Achoma, you will have activities with the family that will welcome you in the afternoon. As a ceremony of payment to the Pachamama or payment to the earth, sowing, and participation in the typical dance of the Colca Valley, el Wititi. You will visit the hot springs, where you can bathe and relax with its thermo-medicinal properties.
Before returning to Arequipa, you will finish the trip through the Colca Valley with a stop at the impressive Mirador de los Volcanes, the highest part of the tour and you will make another stop at the Tocra Bofedales, where the sighting of South American camelids are presented, aslo birds such as ducks and Andean flamingos. The last stop will be in Patahuasi, to enjoy a panoramic view in front of Misti, Chachani and Pichu Pichu, with forests of stones and curious rock formations.
Return to Arequipa.
End of our services
- To reserve you need: complete information, date of birth, ID and/or passport, food requirements, among other details that are deemed appropriate according to the service.
- The 100% deposit must be made before the travel date. (In case of special deadlines it is prior coordination).
- Company data:
Company name: Naturaleza Sostenible Sin Fronteras SAC
RUC: 20550942179 – Tax address: Jr. Olmedo 537 int. A 302 Brena
Credit Bank of Peru
Savings Account in Dollars: 191 – 71499633-1-49
Interbank Account Code: 002 191 17149963314957
Bank swift code: BCPLPEPL
Note: Send payment voucher to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp: +51 971881685
- The passenger accepts the terms and conditions at the time of making the reservation. In case of non-attendance, the traveler loses 100% (Non-refundable), date changes at least 30 days in advance. In the case of being a group or couple, if one of your companions does not attend, the responsible person must assume the difference. No Show: In case the passenger does not show up on the arrival date, it is non-refundable.
- We are subject to weather changes or work stoppages/strikes, it is understood that if an activity is not carried out it will be changed for an equal or superior one.
- We do not make refunds except for health with a medical certificate, death with a death certificate and pandemics (the refund is with a Travel voucher(*). There is no refund.
(*) Use of Travel voucher: Travel voucher can be exchanged for the contracted service. In case you want to make any change of community or destination, it must be prior coordination and additional payment that could be generated. The holder of the Travel voucher has a period of twelve months from the date of issuance, to decide on an option and carry out the exchange thereof. Considering that the reservation must be made with a minimum of one month in advance. This Travel voucher does not apply on holidays and public holidays in Peru.
- Surcharges for holidays in Peru:
A 50% surcharge will be made to the total price for festive dates such as: Holy Week (Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday), Labor Day (May 1), Inti Raymi (June 24), National Holidays (28 and July 29), Christmas (December 24 and 25), New Years (December 31 and January 1).
Tips for the trip:
Who is suitable to make this trip?
Eco-responsible traveler and nature lover as a couple, family with children over 8 years old.
Difficulty level: Intermediate
Maximum altitude: 4910 masl