Colombia – Cartagena
Welcome to the city. Transfer to the hotel according to itinerary. Check-in starts at 15:00 hours.
After breakfast, the escort guide will pick you up at your hotel starting with a panoramic tour, then you will visit the San Felipe de Barajas Castle, a fortification that dates back to 1657, then you can visit Zapatos Viejos, an iconic sculpture of the city of Cartagena, where you will have the opportunity to take photos. Finally, we will visit the famous letters of Cartagena where you can take photos and walk through the inner part of the walled center passing by some places of interest.
The visit begins at La Bodeguita dock where the nautical transport will be waiting for you according to the indicated time, upon arrival you will be able to enjoy a typical lunch, and use the facilities of the Island, where you can relax on the private beach and enjoy a relaxing day.
In the afternoon, you will meet the guide at La Bodeguita Dock to start the tour of approx. 2 hours through the bay of Cartagena. You’ll recive a welcome cocktail. Security protocols. A talk will be given about the points of interest, observation of a dance show, there will be an open bar with two national liquors (rum, brandy and their mixtures), water and soda served in a glass. At dusk, return to the dock.
Enjoy one more breakfast at the hotel. After having checked-out, you will be transferred to the airport according to the scheduled itinerary.
End of our services
- To reserve you need: complete information, date of birth, ID and/or passport, food requirements, among other details that are deemed appropriate according to the service.
- The 100% deposit must be made before the travel date. (In case of special deadlines it is prior coordination).
- Company data:
Company name: Naturaleza Sostenible Sin Fronteras SAC
RUC: 20550942179 – Tax address: Jr. Olmedo 537 int. A 302 Brena
Credit Bank of Peru
Savings Account in Dollars: 191 – 71499633-1-49
Interbank Account Code: 002 191 17149963314957
Bank swift code: BCPLPEPL
Note: Send payment voucher to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp: +51 971881685
- The passenger accepts the terms and conditions at the time of making the reservation. In case of non-attendance, the traveler loses 100% (Non-refundable), date changes at least 30 days in advance. In the case of being a group or couple, if one of your companions does not attend, the responsible person must assume the difference. No Show: In case the passenger does not show up on the arrival date, it is non-refundable.
- We are subject to weather changes or work stoppages/strikes, it is understood that if an activity is not carried out it will be changed for an equal or superior one.
- We do not make refunds except for health with a medical certificate, death with a death certificate and pandemics (the refund is with a Travel voucher(*). There is no refund.
(*) Use of Travel voucher: Travel voucher can be exchanged for the contracted service. In case you want to make any change of community or destination, it must be prior coordination and additional payment that could be generated. The holder of the Travel voucher has a period of twelve months from the date of issuance, to decide on an option and carry out the exchange thereof. Considering that the reservation must be made with a minimum of one month in advance. This Travel voucher does not apply on holidays and public holidays in Peru.
- Surcharges for holidays in Peru:
A 50% surcharge will be made to the total price for festive dates such as: Holy Week (Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday), Labor Day (May 1), Inti Raymi (June 24), National Holidays (28 and July 29), Christmas (December 24 and 25), New Years (December 31 and January 1).
Tips for the trip:
¿Who is suitable to make this trip?
Eco-responsible traveler and nature lover as a couple, family with children over 8 years old.
Difficulty level: Intermediate
Maximum altitude: 50 masl.