Community of Misminay and its beautiful traditions
07:00 am. Pick up from the hotel in the city of Cusco and beginning of the journey to the Community of Misminay for experiential tourism. Upon arrival, you will be received with a warm welcome where you can appreciate their beautiful dances and traditional clothing, likewise you will take a tour around the town and make the traditional payment to Pachamama. In the afternoon, you will learn about the preparation of its delicious typical dish, the Pachamanca, made from Andean products and various spices. Then, the community will show you the elaboration of their handmade textiles with sheep’s wool and dyed with natural dyes. Afterwards, you will be able to learn about the ancestral tools and techniques of its main economic activity, agriculture. At night, transfer to Urubamba and overnight.
07:00 am. Breakfast at the hotel. Free morning to explore the city. Then, we will return to the city of Cusco.
End of our services
- To reserve you need: complete information, date of birth, ID and/or passport, food requirements, among other details that are deemed appropriate according to the service.
- The 100% deposit must be made before the travel date. (In case of special deadlines it is prior coordination).
- Company data:
Company name: Naturaleza Sostenible Sin Fronteras SAC
RUC: 20550942179 – Tax address: Jr. Olmedo 537 int. A 302 Brena
Credit Bank of Peru
Savings Account in Dollars: 191 – 71499633-1-49
Interbank Account Code: 002 191 17149963314957
Bank swift code: BCPLPEPL
Note: Send payment voucher to email: email@example.com or WhatsApp: +51 971881685
- The passenger accepts the terms and conditions at the time of making the reservation. In case of non-attendance, the traveler loses 100% (Non-refundable), date changes at least 30 days in advance. In the case of being a group or couple, if one of your companions does not attend, the responsible person must assume the difference. No Show: In case the passenger does not show up on the arrival date, it is non-refundable.
- We are subject to climatic changes or stoppages / strikes, and understand that if an activity is not carried out it will be changed for an equal or superior one.
- We do not make refunds except for health with a medical certificate, death with a death certificate and pandemics (the refund is with a Travel voucher(*). There is no refund.
(*) Use of Travel voucher: Travel voucher can be exchanged for the contracted service. In case you want to make any change of community or destination, it must be prior coordination and additional payment that could be generated. The holder of the Travel voucher has a period of twelve months from the date of issuance, to decide on an option and carry out the exchange thereof. Considering that the reservation must be made with a minimum of one month in advance. This Travel voucher does not apply on holidays and public holidays in Peru.
- Surcharges for holidays in Peru:
A 50% surcharge will be made to the total price for festive dates such as: Holy Week (Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday), Labor Day (May 1), Inti Raymi (June 24), National Holidays (28 and July 29), Christmas (December 24 and 25), New Years (December 31 and January 1).
Tips for the trip:
Who is suitable for this trip?
Eco-responsible traveler and nature lover as a couple, family with children over 5 years old.
Difficulty level: Easy
Maximum altitude: 3700 masl