Cusco – Mountain seven colors
Pick up from your accommodation. The tour starts in the morning to travel by car for approximately two hours to the south, until reaching the district of Cusipata – Paucarpata (3319 masl), where you will enjoy a nutritious breakfast in Chillihuani.
Beginning of the walk that will last approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes, observation of flora and fauna typical of the Andes, among which the presence of llamas and alpacas stands out. You will pass through beatiful gorges and see snow-capped peaks. Arrival at the Vinicunca or “Montaña de siete Colores” viewpoint (5200 masl). The guide will give you an explanation about the orography, ecosystem and color of the mountain, you will also be able to take advantage of the moment to observe the Vinicunca mountain range (5040 m/16,466 ft), take photos to remember and admire the beautiful scenery. Return by the same path to the starting point of the walk (Llaqto) where the transport will be waiting to take you back to Cusipata, where you will enjoy a delicious lunch.
Finally, return to the city of Cusco, arriving between 4 and 5 in the afternoon. Arrival to the city of Cusco (Near the Main Square).
End of our services
- To reserve you need: complete information, date of birth, ID and/or passport, food requirements, among other details that are deemed appropriate according to the service.
- The 100% deposit must be made before the travel date. (In case of special deadlines it is prior coordination).
- Company data:
Company name: Naturaleza Sostenible Sin Fronteras SAC
RUC: 20550942179 – Tax address: Jr. Olmedo 537 int. A 302 Brena
Credit Bank of Peru
Savings Account in Dollars: 191 – 71499633-1-49
Interbank Account Code: 002 191 17149963314957
Bank swift code: BCPLPEPL
Note: Send payment voucher to email: email@example.com or WhatsApp: +51 971881685
- The passenger accepts the terms and conditions at the time of making the reservation. In case of non-attendance, the traveler loses 100% (Non-refundable), date changes at least 30 days in advance. In the case of being a group or couple, if one of your companions does not attend, the responsible person must assume the difference. No Show: In case the passenger does not show up on the arrival date, it is non-refundable.
- We are subject to weather changes or work stoppages/strikes, it is understood that if an activity is not carried out it will be changed for an equal or superior one.
- We do not make refunds except for health with a medical certificate, death with a death certificate and pandemics (the refund is with a Travel voucher(*). There is no refund.
(*) Use of Travel voucher: Travel voucher can be exchanged for the contracted service. In case you want to make any change of community or destination, it must be prior coordination and additional payment that could be generated. The holder of the Travel voucher has a period of twelve months from the date of issuance, to decide on an option and carry out the exchange thereof. Considering that the reservation must be made with a minimum of one month in advance. This Travel voucher does not apply on holidays and public holidays in Peru.
- Surcharges for holidays in Peru:
A 50% surcharge will be made to the total price for festive dates such as: Holy Week (Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday), Labor Day (May 1), Inti Raymi (June 24), National Holidays (28 and July 29), Christmas (December 24 and 25), New Years (December 31 and January 1).
Tips for the trip:
Who is suitable to make this trip?
Eco-responsible traveler and nature lover.
Difficulty level: Intermediate
Maximum altitude: 5080 masl