Nor Yauyos Cochas Landscape Reserve
Arrival at the Francisco Carlé airport in the City of Jauja. Departure to the Nor Yauyos Cochas Landscape Reserve, which has an area of 221,268.48 hectares, with a high Andean natural setting; in addition to a typical flora and fauna of the Andes between mountains, rivers and lagoons.
At noon reception and welcome at local accommodation in the Peasant Community of Huancaya. Local lunch.
Departure to the Community of Tin Tin. On the way, visit the lagoon of Piquecocha (optional boat ride), to then arrive at the House of Doña Madeleine to learn about her chicken pen, her alpaca and sheep weavings. Opportunity to participate in experiential workshops.
Return to Huancaya. Dinner and accommodation.
Departure to the Rural Community of Vilca of the Nor Yauyos Cochas Landscape Reserve, on the way you can see the Huallhua waterfalls and lagoon, formed by the Cañete River, with a history and mermaid shape, with its crystal clear waters and turquoise color. Opportunity to go boating. On the way visit the Calycanto bridge.
At noon there will be a welcome by the Vilcainos and accommodation in local houses.
Walk to the San Cristobal viewpoint and surroundings. Thanks to the mountains. Local accommodation in Vilca. Dinner and overnight.
Local breakfast. Walk to the Forest of Love, surrounded by dense vegetation; Likewise, you will have the opportunity to learn about a fantastic love legend that this forest hides, which also has a lagoon called Papacocha, which is a natural dam formed by nature over the years, surrounded by cattails, karkak trees and quinches. Its waters flow into the Forest of Love towards the Cañete River. Opportunity to thank the water (optional tree planting ).
At noon return and transfer to Jauja airport.
End of our services
- To reserve you need: complete information, date of birth, ID and/or passport, food requirements, among other details that are deemed appropriate according to the service.
- The 100% deposit must be made before the travel date. (In case of special deadlines it is prior coordination).
- Company data:
Company name: Naturaleza Sostenible Sin Fronteras SAC
RUC: 20550942179 – Tax address: Jr. Olmedo 537 int. A 302 Brena
Credit Bank of Peru
Savings Account in Dollars: 191 – 71499633-1-49
Interbank Account Code: 002 191 17149963314957
Bank swift code: BCPLPEPL
Note: Send payment voucher to email: email@example.com or WhatsApp: +51 971881685
- The passenger accepts the terms and conditions at the time of making the reservation. In case of non-attendance, the traveler loses 100% (Non-refundable), date changes at least 30 days in advance. In the case of being a group or couple, if one of your companions does not attend, the responsible person must assume the difference. No Show: In case the passenger does not show up on the arrival date, it is non-refundable.
- We are subject to weather changes or work stoppages/strikes, it is understood that if an activity is not carried out it will be changed for an equal or superior one.
- We do not make refunds except for health with a medical certificate, death with a death certificate and pandemics (the refund is with a Travel voucher(*). There is no refund.
(*) Use of Travel voucher: Travel voucher can be exchanged for the contracted service. In case you want to make any change of community or destination, it must be prior coordination and additional payment that could be generated. The holder of the Travel voucher has a period of twelve months from the date of issuance, to decide on an option and carry out the exchange thereof. Considering that the reservation must be made with a minimum of one month in advance. This Travel voucher does not apply on holidays and public holidays in Peru.
- Surcharges for holidays in Peru:
A 50% surcharge will be made to the total price for festive dates such as: Holy Week (Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday), Labor Day (May 1), Inti Raymi (June 24), National Holidays (28 and July 29), Christmas (December 24 and 25), New Years (December 31 and January 1).
Tips for the trip:
¿Who is suitable to make this trip?
Eco-responsible traveler and nature lover as a couple, family with children over 5 years old.
Difficulty level: Easy
Maximum altitude: 4400 masl