Experiential experiences in Jaen – San Ignacio
Transfer from the Jaen Airport to San Ignacio for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes. San Ignacio was initially a territory populated by tribes such as the Huaros, Chirinos, Huambisas, the Aguarunas and the Pakamuros who were influenced by cultures such as the Mochicas and Chimúes. On the way to San Ignacio, you can see natural landscapes. Welcome with coffee and arrival at the local farm to discover the art of growing good coffee.
Night accommodation at the farm.
Local breakfast in the morning, visit the different plots with sustainable agriculture and a coffee plantation tour. Then visit a second farm where you will learn about the artisan coffee process, including roasting and grinding. Next, the explanation of the technologies used in the coffee production process. Coffee tasting Lunch at local farm. In the afternoon, visit a museum, a coffee cooperative in the city of San Ignacio to learn about the process of stacking, roasting, and grinding coffee in industrial machines.
Transfer to take a tour of Casa Faical and where the coffee tasting will take place.
Return to the local farm in San Ignacio.
Transfer to San Ignacio – Jaén Breakfast Visit the Picorana cafeteria, it presents a great variety of coffees, as well as offering various extraction methods according to your preferences and you will be able to enjoy an exquisite coffee.
End of our services
- To reserve you need: complete information, date of birth, ID and/or passport, food requirements, among other details that are deemed appropriate according to the service.
- The 100% deposit must be made before the travel date. (In case of special deadlines it is prior coordination).
- Company data:
Company name: Naturaleza Sostenible Sin Fronteras SAC
RUC: 20550942179 – Tax address: Jr. Olmedo 537 int. A 302 Brena
Credit Bank of Peru
Savings Account in Dollars: 191 – 71499633-1-49
Interbank Account Code: 002 191 17149963314957
Bank swift code: BCPLPEPL
Note: Send payment voucher to email: email@example.com or WhatsApp: +51 971881685
- The passenger accepts the terms and conditions at the time of making the reservation. In case of non-attendance, the traveler loses 100% (Non-refundable), date changes at least 30 days in advance. In the case of being a group or couple, if one of your companions does not attend, the responsible person must assume the difference. No Show: In case the passenger does not show up on the arrival date, it is non-refundable.
- We are subject to weather changes or work stoppages/strikes, it is understood that if an activity is not carried out it will be changed for an equal or superior one.
- We do not make refunds except for health with a medical certificate, death with a death certificate and pandemics (the refund is with a Travel voucher(*). There is no refund.
(*) Use of Travel voucher: Travel voucher can be exchanged for the contracted service. In case you want to make any change of community or destination, it must be prior coordination and additional payment that could be generated. The holder of the Travel voucher has a period of twelve months from the date of issuance, to decide on an option and carry out the exchange thereof. Considering that the reservation must be made with a minimum of one month in advance. This Travel voucher does not apply on holidays and public holidays in Peru.
- Surcharges for holidays in Peru:
A 50% surcharge will be made to the total price for festive dates such as: Holy Week (Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday), Labor Day (May 1), Inti Raymi (June 24), National Holidays (28 and July 29), Christmas (December 24 and 25), New Years (December 31 and January 1).
Tips for the trip:
Who is suitable to make this trip?
Eco-responsible traveler and lover of cultures, history and nature as a couple, family with children over 5 years old.
Difficulty level: Easy
Maximum altitude: 1324 masl