Reception at the airport and / or Tarapoto terminal, transfer to the chosen hotel.
3:00 pm Pick up from the hotel and transfer to the city of Lamas, known as the City of the Three Natural Floors, visit the Plaza de Armas, craft shops, the Nicola Felice castle, and the Wayku Native Neighborhood.
Return to Tarapoto, free night and accommodation.
7:30 am Complimentary breakfast at the hotel
8.30 am Pick up from the hotel and transfer to the beautiful and tourist LAGUNA AZUL. Travelling through the Marginal Sur Fernando Belaunde Terry highway you will arrive at Puerto López, where you will cross the Huallaga River in a captive raft. Throughout the tour you will be able to observe the great variety of flora and fauna of the Peruvian Amazon. Then you will arrive at the District of Sauce, where the Blue Lagoon is located, where the slider tour will begin. Visit to FUNDO TORRES tourist recreation where you can ride a horse and bathe. Lunch.
At the time indicated by the guide, return to Tarapoto, free night and accommodation.
7.00 am Complimentary breakfast at the Hotel.
7.30 am Pick up from the hotel to start the tours to the City of Orchids: Moyobamba, the tour begins by visiting the Orquideario el Oriente, Chacra Vieja, then continue to Rioja, previously a technical stop will be made at the Moyobamba main square to take pictures. Continuing the trip, arrival at the Nascent Tío Yacu River, 14km from Rioja located in the hamlet of Segunda Jerusalén where you can appreciate how the cold and crystalline waters are born from the base of a mountain forming pools and small waterfalls, where you will be amazed to observe the beautiful landscape scenery of the place and then enjoy a refreshing bath. At the indicated time, return to Moyobamba. Lunch.
After lunch the coffee tasting is carried out and at the indicated time return to Tarapoto. Free night and accommodation.
7.30 am. Complimentary breakfast at the hotel.
10.00 am. Pick up from the hotel and transfer to the AHUASHIYACU Waterfalls, located 14 km from the hotel on the road that leads to Yurimaguas, refreshing bath in their crystalline waters and return to Tarapoto.
Pool afternoon, free night and accommodation.
7:30 am Complimentary breakfast at the hotel.
Free morning to carry out activities of your choice. At the indicated time, transfer to the airport.
End of our services
- To reserve you need: complete information, date of birth, ID and/or passport, food requirements, among other details that are deemed appropriate according to the service.
- The 100% deposit must be made before the travel date. (In case of special deadlines it is prior coordination).
- Company data:
Company name: Naturaleza Sostenible Sin Fronteras SAC
RUC: 20550942179 – Tax address: Jr. Olmedo 537 int. A 302 Brena
Credit Bank of Peru
Savings Account in Dollars: 191 – 71499633-1-49
Interbank Account Code: 002 191 17149963314957
Bank swift code: BCPLPEPL
Note: Send payment voucher to email: email@example.com or WhatsApp: +51 971881685
- The passenger accepts the terms and conditions at the time of making the reservation. In case of non-attendance, the traveler loses 100% (Non-refundable), date changes at least 30 days in advance. In the case of being a group or couple, if one of your companions does not attend, the responsible person must assume the difference. No Show: In case the passenger does not show up on the arrival date, it is non-refundable.
- We are subject to weather changes or work stoppages/strikes, it is understood that if an activity is not carried out it will be changed for an equal or superior one.
- We do not make refunds except for health with a medical certificate, death with a death certificate and pandemics (the refund is with a Travel voucher(*). There is no refund.
(*) Use of Travel voucher: Travel voucher can be exchanged for the contracted service. In case you want to make any change of community or destination, it must be prior coordination and additional payment that could be generated. The holder of the Travel voucher has a period of twelve months from the date of issuance, to decide on an option and carry out the exchange thereof. Considering that the reservation must be made with a minimum of one month in advance. This Travel voucher does not apply on holidays and public holidays in Peru.
- Surcharges for holidays in Peru:
A 50% surcharge will be made to the total price for festive dates such as: Holy Week (Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday), Labor Day (May 1), Inti Raymi (June 24), National Holidays (28 and July 29), Christmas (December 24 and 25), New Years (December 31 and January 1).
Tips for the trip:
Who is suitable to make this trip?
Eco-responsible traveler and lover of cultures, history and nature as a couple, family with children over 5 years old.
Difficulty level: Easy
Maximum altitude: 860 masl