Transfer from the airport or bus terminal to the selected hotel. In the afternoon, you will take a city tour of the city where you can see the Plaza de Armas and the enormous Acoustic Shell, then you will visit the Malecón Tercer Milenio and the Plazuela El Beso with its Balcón de los Juramentos, you will stroll along the Paseo Libertador, Paseo de la Concordia Perú-Ecuador, which symbolizes the bonds of brotherhood between Peru and Ecuador, to commemorate the definitive peace between both nations. You also visit Parque Bolognesi, Paseo Jerusalén, the Los Libertadores pedestrian promenade, passing by the cathedral church and the craft market.
Overnight in accommodation in Tumbes.
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure towards the Mangroves of Puerto Pizarro, an ecosystem formed by the Mangrove Forest, estuaries or navigable channels that are part of the Tumbes River delta, and islands created by the accumulation of sediments and silt, which are part of the mangrove ecosystem that extends geographically from the Gulf of Guayaquil to Playa Hermosa.
Among the islands you will visit are Isla del Amor and Isla Hueso de Ballena, which have beautiful beaches where you will have leisure time to cool off. In addition, due to the mangrove swamp, the area has a great variety of shells and crabs.
Opportunity for the sustainable extraction of black shells in the mangroves. Seeing the birds in their own natural setting is an unforgettable experience. Likewise, the place is used as a refuge for migratory birds, among which Cormorants, Pelicans, Frigates, and Seagulls stand out. An additional spectacle is to watch the white and gray egrets flutter over the island.
Return to the city of Tumbes. Accommodation on behalf of the passenger.
End of our services
- To reserve you need: complete information, date of birth, ID and/or passport, food requirements, among other details that are deemed appropriate according to the service.
- The 100% deposit must be made before the travel date. (In case of special deadlines it is prior coordination).
- Company data:
Company name: Naturaleza Sostenible Sin Fronteras SAC
RUC: 20550942179 – Tax address: Jr. Olmedo 537 int. A 302 Brena
Credit Bank of Peru
Savings Account in Dollars: 191 – 71499633-1-49
Interbank Account Code: 002 191 17149963314957
Bank swift code: BCPLPEPL
Note: Send payment voucher to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp: +51 971881685
- The passenger accepts the terms and conditions at the time of making the reservation. In case of non-attendance, the traveler loses 100% (Non-refundable), date changes at least 30 days in advance. In the case of being a group or couple, if one of your companions does not attend, the responsible person must assume the difference. No Show: In case the passenger does not show up on the arrival date, it is non-refundable.
- We are subject to weather changes or work stoppages/strikes, it is understood that if an activity is not carried out it will be changed for an equal or superior one.
- We do not make refunds except for health with a medical certificate, death with a death certificate and pandemics (the refund is with a Travel voucher(*). There is no refund.
(*) Use of Travel voucher: Travel voucher can be exchanged for the contracted service. In case you want to make any change of community or destination, it must be prior coordination and additional payment that could be generated. The holder of the Travel voucher has a period of twelve months from the date of issuance, to decide on an option and carry out the exchange thereof. Considering that the reservation must be made with a minimum of one month in advance. This Travel voucher does not apply on holidays and public holidays in Peru.
- Surcharges for holidays in Peru:
A 50% surcharge will be made to the total price for festive dates such as: Holy Week (Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday), Labor Day (May 1), Inti Raymi (June 24), National Holidays (28 and July 29), Christmas (December 24 and 25), New Years (December 31 and January 1).
Tips for the trip:
Who is suitable for this trip?
Eco-responsible traveler and nature lover as a couple, family with children over 5 years old.
Difficulty level: Easy
Maximum altitude: 3000 masl