1. To reserve you need: complete information, date of birth, ID and / or passport, food requirements, among other details that are deemed appropriate according to the service.
2. To guarantee the rate, the reservation and payment must be made and the 100% deposit must be made before the travel date. (In case of special deadlines it is prior coordination). Send 100% payment voucher to email: email@example.com or WhatsApp: +51 971881685
COMPANY NAME: Naturaleza Sostenible Sin Fronteras SAC
Banco de Crédito del Perú
Dollar Savings Account: 191 – 71499633-1-49
Interbank Account Code: 002 191 17149963314957
Swift code : BCPLPEPL
3. We do not make refunds except for health with a medical certificate, death with a death certificate and pandemics (the refund is with a Travel voucher*). In the case of money back, it is subject to prior management with the suppliers.
(*) Use of Travel voucher:
- Travel voucher can be exchanged for the contracted service. In case you want to make any change of community or destination, it must be prior coordination and additional payment that could be generated.
- The holder of the Travel voucher has a period of twelve months from the date of issuance, to decide on an option and carry out the exchange thereof. Considering that the reservation must be made with a minimum of one month in advance.
- This Travel voucher does not apply on holidays and public holidays in Peru.
4. In case of non-attendance, the traveler loses 100% of the reservation, date changes at least 30 days in advance.
5. We are subject to weather changes or stoppages/strikes, it is understood that if an activity is not carried out, it will be changed for an equal or superior one.
6. The passenger accepts the terms and conditions at the time of making the reservation.
7. In the case of being a group or couple, if one of your companions does not attend, the responsible person must assume the difference.
In case the passenger does not show up on the arrival date, the total charge for the service will be made.
IGV exoneration for foreign tourists::
The identity cards or safe conduct are support for the exoneration of the IGV, as long as they are accompanied by the Andean card (as stipulated in the new norm of exonerations) It is the responsibility of each foreign agency to communicate to its passengers, TC´s and guides the requirements and procedures for the exoneration of the IGV.
Additional IGV for national tourists and Peruvian travel agencies:
National tourists and Peruvian travel agencies must add an additional 18% VAT to our net price. As well as send your ID number and names and surnames and mail for national tourists for your electronic ticket. In the case of a company, send your company name, RUC N° and email for electronic invoicing.
Surcharges for holidays in Peru:
A 50% surcharge will be made to the total price for festive dates such as: Holy Week (Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday), Labor Day (May 1), Inti Raymi (June 24), National Holidays (28 and July 29), Christmas (December 24 and 25), New Years (December 31 and January 1).
Note: Holiday dates in Ecuador and Colombia (prior coordination of the type of service).