Magical Cusco and Machu Picchu
Arrival at Cusco airport. Welcome and transfer to your hotel.
13:00 pm. In the afternoon, visit the Imperial City of Cusco and surroundings such as the Plaza Mayor, the Qoricancha Temple and the nearby Archaeological Centers of Kenko, Tambomachay, Pucapucara and the Sacsayhuaman Fortress. The tour ends half a block from the Plaza de Armas. Night accommodation in Cusco.
Breakfast. Pick up at your accommodation and then continue to the “Sacred Valley of the Incas”. Visit the picturesque town of Pisac and its colorful Craft Fair.
At noon, you will have a buffet lunch in a tourist restaurant.
In the afternoon, the tour continues to the Inca Town and Fortress of Ollantaytambo, a gigantic administrative, agricultural, civil, military and religious complex, from the time of the Tawantinsuyo.
According to your train schedule, transfer to the Ollantaytambo station for your departure to the town of Machu Picchu. Arrival and transfer to your accommodation.
Breakfast. Transfer to the bus station to continue to the Machu Picchu Citadel, on a trip of approximately 30 minutes.
On the mountain, you will enjoy the sunrise in the citadel, and then continue with the visit to the main sectors of the citadel: Agricultural, Civil, Military and Religious, visiting the Intiwatana, the temple of the sun, the temple of the Condor and other important sectors (approximately 2 hours of travel). Free time to explore the citadel on your own. In the afternoon, you will return by bus to the town of Machu Picchu and local lunch. According to the train schedule, return to Cusco. Pick up at the Ollantaytambo station and transfer to the city of Cusco.
Breakfast at the hotel. Free morning to enjoy the city of Cusco, then at the appropriate time you will be transferred to the airport.
End of our services
- To reserve you need: complete information, date of birth, ID and/or passport, food requirements, among other details that are deemed appropriate according to the service.
- The 100% deposit must be made before the travel date. (In case of special deadlines it is prior coordination).
- Company data:
Company name: Naturaleza Sostenible Sin Fronteras SAC
RUC: 20550942179 – Tax address: Jr. Olmedo 537 int. A 302 Brena
Credit Bank of Peru
Savings Account in Dollars: 191 – 71499633-1-49
Interbank Account Code: 002 191 17149963314957
Bank swift code: BCPLPEPL
Note: Send payment voucher to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp: +51 971881685
- The passenger accepts the terms and conditions at the time of making the reservation. In case of non-attendance, the traveler loses 100% (Non-refundable), date changes at least 30 days in advance. In the case of being a group or couple, if one of your companions does not attend, the responsible person must assume the difference. No Show: In case the passenger does not show up on the arrival date, it is non-refundable.
- We are subject to weather changes or work stoppages/strikes, it is understood that if an activity is not carried out it will be changed for an equal or superior one.
- We do not make refunds except for health with a medical certificate, death with a death certificate and pandemics (the refund is with a Travel voucher(*). There is no refund.
(*) Use of Travel voucher: Travel voucher can be exchanged for the contracted service. In case you want to make any change of community or destination, it must be prior coordination and additional payment that could be generated. The holder of the Travel voucher has a period of twelve months from the date of issuance, to decide on an option and carry out the exchange thereof. Considering that the reservation must be made with a minimum of one month in advance. This Travel voucher does not apply on holidays and public holidays in Peru.
- Surcharges for holidays in Peru:
A 50% surcharge will be made to the total price for festive dates such as: Holy Week (Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday), Labor Day (May 1), Inti Raymi (June 24), National Holidays (28 and July 29), Christmas (December 24 and 25), New Years (December 31 and January 1).
Tips for the trip:
Who is suitable to make this trip?
Eco-responsible traveler and lover of cultures, history and nature as a couple, family with children over 5 years old.
Difficulty level: Easy
Maximum altitude: 3399 masl.