Departure to Chivay, approximately 4 to 5 hours. Our first stop is at 3,900 meters in the Salinas y Aguada Blanca National Reserve known as Pampa Cañahuas. Continuing with this route, you will take a detour to the Colca Valley. The second stop is at a restaurant called “El Chinito”, at 4,000 meters above sea level. Where you can see the Misti, Chachani and Picchu Picchu from the back and observe the stone forest, tree-shaped rock formations. Continuing with the trip, a stop is made in the Toccra pampa. You can see lagoons, subsoil water, on the way you can see llamas, alpacas and local muleteers, as well as some Andean birds. The fourth stop is the viewpoint of the Andes, known as Pata Pampa. It is 4.900 masl and it is the highest place of the entire trip. Here you can see 8 volcanoes that form a circle of fire. From here, you will descend towards Chivay, the most important town in the Colca Valley. Chivay is 3,650 meters high. Arriving at Chivay, time is provided for lunch.
Overnight in accommodation in Colca.
6:30 am. Departure to the Cruz del Condor, from where you can see the Colca Canyon and the flight of the Condors. After having enjoyed the Canyon along the way, the first stop will be made at the Huayra Punko viewpoint. Where you have a magnificent view of the entire Colca Valley. The second stop is the Antahuilque viewpoint where you can see the amphitheater-shaped terraces and the mysterious lagoons of the Colca Valley. The third stop is visiting the town of Maca. Then you return to Chivay around noon where you can have lunch.
In the afternoon, return to Arequipa.
End of our services
- To reserve you need: complete information, date of birth, ID and/or passport, food requirements, among other details that are deemed appropriate according to the service.
- The 100% deposit must be made before the travel date. (In case of special deadlines it is prior coordination).
- Company data:
Company name: Naturaleza Sostenible Sin Fronteras SAC
RUC: 20550942179 – Tax address: Jr. Olmedo 537 int. A 302 Brena
Credit Bank of Peru
Savings Account in Dollars: 191 – 71499633-1-49
Interbank Account Code: 002 191 17149963314957
Bank swift code: BCPLPEPL
Note: Send payment voucher to email: email@example.com or WhatsApp: +51 971881685
- The passenger accepts the terms and conditions at the time of making the reservation. In case of non-attendance, the traveler loses 100% (Non-refundable), date changes at least 30 days in advance. In the case of being a group or couple, if one of your companions does not attend, the responsible person must assume the difference. No Show: In case the passenger does not show up on the arrival date, it is non-refundable.
- We are subject to weather changes or work stoppages/strikes, it is understood that if an activity is not carried out it will be changed for an equal or superior one.
- We do not make refunds except for health with a medical certificate, death with a death certificate and pandemics (the refund is with a Travel voucher(*). There is no refund.
(*) Use of Travel voucher: Travel voucher can be exchanged for the contracted service. In case you want to make any change of community or destination, it must be prior coordination and additional payment that could be generated. The holder of the Travel voucher has a period of twelve months from the date of issuance, to decide on an option and carry out the exchange thereof. Considering that the reservation must be made with a minimum of one month in advance. This Travel voucher does not apply on holidays and public holidays in Peru.
- Surcharges for holidays in Peru:
A 50% surcharge will be made to the total price for festive dates such as: Holy Week (Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday), Labor Day (May 1), Inti Raymi (June 24), National Holidays (28 and July 29), Christmas (December 24 and 25), New Years (December 31 and January 1).
Tips for the trip:
Who is suitable to make this trip?
Ecoresponsible traveler and nature lover as a couple, family with children over 5 years old.
Difficulty level: Moderate
Maximum altitude: 4900 masl