Meeting point in the Plaza de Armas of Arequipa to start the tour.
We will take the route of the volcanoes, going up the slopes of the Chachani volcano, and having a formidable view of the Misti volcano and Picchu Picchu. Our path will cross the vicuña reserve of Pampa Cañahuas, a high Andean habitat where they live and are protected. The highest point of our tour will reach 4,900 meters above sea level in the Patapampa pass, from where you can see the active Sabancaya volcano. Descent to the Colca Valley. We arrive towards the town of Achoma for our lunch in a country restaurant. In this place, together with the community of Achoma, we will have activities with the family that will host us this afternoon, such as: the ceremony of payment to Pachamama or payment to the land, sowing, and participation in the typical dance of the Colca Valley, el Wititi. After our activities, we went to the thermal baths for a moment of relaxation. Accommodation and overnight in the town of Chivay.
At dawn, we will go to the viewpoint of the Cruz del Cóndor. We will be waiting for the impressive flight of the condors, huge Andean birds that are the symbol of the Andean countries. The view allows us to appreciate the great dimension of the canyon, considered one of the deepest in the world. We will visit the town of Maca and Yanque that still preserve their colonial churches. Lunch at a restaurant in the area. In the afternoon, return to the city of Arequipa.
End of our services
- To reserve you need: complete information, date of birth, ID and/or passport, food requirements, among other details that are deemed appropriate according to the service.
- The 100% deposit must be made before the travel date. (In case of special deadlines it is prior coordination).
- Company data:
Company name: Naturaleza Sostenible Sin Fronteras SAC
RUC: 20550942179 – Tax address: Jr. Olmedo 537 int. A 302 Brena
Credit Bank of Peru
Savings Account in Dollars: 191 – 71499633-1-49
Interbank Account Code: 002 191 17149963314957
Bank swift code: BCPLPEPL
Note: Send payment voucher to email: email@example.com or WhatsApp: +51 971881685
- The passenger accepts the terms and conditions at the time of making the reservation. In case of non-attendance, the traveler loses 100% (Non-refundable), date changes at least 30 days in advance. In the case of being a group or couple, if one of your companions does not attend, the responsible person must assume the difference. No Show: In case the passenger does not show up on the arrival date, it is non-refundable.
- We are subject to weather changes or work stoppages/strikes, it is understood that if an activity is not carried out it will be changed for an equal or superior one.
- We do not make refunds except for health with a medical certificate, death with a death certificate and pandemics (the refund is with a Travel voucher(*). There is no refund.
(*) Use of Travel voucher: Travel voucher can be exchanged for the contracted service. In case you want to make any change of community or destination, it must be prior coordination and additional payment that could be generated. The holder of the Travel voucher has a period of twelve months from the date of issuance, to decide on an option and carry out the exchange thereof. Considering that the reservation must be made with a minimum of one month in advance. This Travel voucher does not apply on holidays and public holidays in Peru.
- Surcharges for holidays in Peru:
A 50% surcharge will be made to the total price for festive dates such as: Holy Week (Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday), Labor Day (May 1), Inti Raymi (June 24), National Holidays (28 and July 29), Christmas (December 24 and 25), New Years (December 31 and January 1).
Tips for the trip
Who is fit to make this trip?
Eco-responsible traveler and nature lover as a couple, family with children over 8 years old.
Difficulty level: Intermediate
Maximum altitude: 3900 m.a.s.l.