Full Day Ica – Paracas
Full day Ica – Paracas
Departure from Larcomar – Miraflores (approximately 4:30 am).
Previous coordination departure to the Balneario de Paracas (trip of approximately 03 hours). On the way there will be a stop in Chilca.
Arrival at port El Chaco, from where you will depart in modern sliders. You can enjoy a wonderful tour to the Ballestas Islands and will be able to interact with sea lions, Humboldt penguins, black or guanay cormorants, flamingos, parihuanas and diverse sea birds. You will also appreciate the Chandelier, at the end of the tour there will be time to shop and have breakfast – juices, etc. Then the guide will take you to the famous stand called Dulcería Viviana, where you will state taste the tradicional handmade chocoteja, etc.
Departure to the city of Ica. Arrival and excursion to the Huacachina Oasis, which is located just 5 km from the center of the city of Ica. In this beatiful lagoon you can enjoy the tranquility of the place and walk around in search of good photos.
Then guide will give you instructions to get on the famous sand carts and experience an unforgettable moment of adventure with full adrenaline. You will pass at full speed through the Dunes, you can also slides on tables known as Sandboarding.
Wine and pisco tasting
In the afternoon, visit the ”Catador Restaurant”, where grape brandy is made, known worldwide as Pisco. It is a tourist winery of piscos and wines founded in 1856. Very old facilities that reflect the history of Pisco and how is the artisan tradition of making Pisco since the 16th century, guided by an experienced worker from the winery. After visiting the winery’s facilities, visitors will be invited to taste the main products produced at the winery: Wines, Piscos, Pisco Creams, Macerados and Mistelas. Accompanied with dynamic phrases typical of the city of Ica.
Return to Lima, on the way there will be a Technical stop in Chincha at La Bodega Racimo de Uvas, where there will be another Wine and Pisco tasting, along with a live music or folkloric dance show to the sound of the Cajón, a dance contest.
Arrival in Miraflores (Larcomar) at approximately 21:00 hrs.
End of our services
- To reserve you need: complete information, date of birth, ID and/or passport, food requirements, among other details that are deemed appropriate according to the service.
- The 100% deposit must be made before the travel date. (In case of special deadlines it is prior coordination).
- Company data:
Company name: Naturaleza Sostenible Sin Fronteras SAC
RUC: 20550942179 – Tax address: Jr. Olmedo 537 int. A 302 Brena
Credit Bank of Peru
Savings Account in Dollars: 191 – 71499633-1-49
Interbank Account Code: 002 191 17149963314957
Bank swift code: BCPLPEPL
Note: Send payment voucher to email: email@example.com or WhatsApp: +51 971881685
- The passenger accepts the terms and conditions at the time of making the reservation. In case of non-attendance, the traveler loses 100% (Non-refundable), date changes at least 30 days in advance. In the case of being a group or couple, if one of your companions does not attend, the responsible person must assume the difference. No Show: In case the passenger does not show up on the arrival date, it is non-refundable.
- We are subject to weather changes or work stoppages/strikes, it is understood that if an activity is not carried out it will be changed for an equal or superior one.
- We do not make refunds except for health with a medical certificate, death with a death certificate and pandemics (the refund is with a Travel voucher(*). There is no refund.
(*) Use of Travel voucher: Travel voucher can be exchanged for the contracted service. In case you want to make any change of community or destination, it must be prior coordination and additional payment that could be generated. The holder of the Travel voucher has a period of twelve months from the date of issuance, to decide on an option and carry out the exchange thereof. Considering that the reservation must be made with a minimum of one month in advance. This Travel voucher does not apply on holidays and public holidays in Peru.
- Surcharges for holidays in Peru:
A 50% surcharge will be made to the total price for festive dates such as: Holy Week (Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday), Labor Day (May 1), Inti Raymi (June 24), National Holidays (28 and July 29), Christmas (December 24 and 25), New Years (December 31 and January 1).
Tips for the trip:
Who is suitable for this trip?
Eco-responsible traveler and nature lover with a taste for learning about different cultures, admiring the creation of others and exchanging experiencies.