July 15. Pick up at your hotel early in the morning and departure from Cusco. Visit the Chullpas of Ninamarca. Light snack.
1.30 p.m. Arrival in Paucartambo. Lodging in shared accommodation and rest if you wish.
3:00 p.m. Visit to the different streets of the town. Visit to the main church, and stop to appreciate the traditional entrance and the special dances “Cora Apacuy” and “Konoy”.
8:00 p.m. The serenade in honor of the Virgen del Carmen begins. You will be able to enjoy (visitors and locals alike) the happiness of this event. Some members of the group may want to take a break, while others may want to continue the festivities until later.
1:30 a.m. Pick up at your accommodation to begin the excursion to Tres Cruces and see the sunrise, the only place in South America where you can see this spectacle (3850 masl). The accommodation will be in an available place. Light snack (with hot drink and a sandwich).
7:00 am. Return to Paucartambo. Transfer to the lodging, rest, bathroom, and breakfast (depending on each passenger). Visit the Temple of the Virgen del Carmen, the Carlos III Bridge, where you can enjoy more than 15 typical dances.
3:00 p.m. Procession of the Virgen del Carmen. You will accompany the procession and be able to appreciate the dances and the skill of the dancers.
5:30 p.m. Meeting at your accommodation to collect your belongings and then board the bus to return to Cusco.
9:00 p.m. Return to Cusco and return to your hotel.
The exact schedule is subject to change, due to weather and other unexpected circumstances.
End of our services
- To reserve you need: complete information, date of birth, ID and/or passport, food requirements, among other details that are deemed appropriate according to the service.
- The 100% deposit must be made before the travel date. (In case of special deadlines it is prior coordination).
- Company data:
Company name: Naturaleza Sostenible Sin Fronteras SAC
RUC: 20550942179 – Tax address: Jr. Olmedo 537 int. A 302 Brena
Credit Bank of Peru
Savings Account in Dollars: 191 – 71499633-1-49
Interbank Account Code: 002 191 17149963314957
Bank swift code: BCPLPEPL
Note: Send payment voucher to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp: +51 971881685
- The passenger accepts the terms and conditions at the time of making the reservation. In case of non-attendance, the traveler loses 100% (Non-refundable), date changes at least 30 days in advance. In the case of being a group or couple, if one of your companions does not attend, the responsible person must assume the difference. No Show: In case the passenger does not show up on the arrival date, it is non-refundable.
- We are subject to weather changes or work stoppages/strikes, it is understood that if an activity is not carried out it will be changed for an equal or superior one.
- We do not make refunds except for health with a medical certificate, death with a death certificate and pandemics (the refund is with a Travel voucher(*). There is no refund.
(*) Use of Travel voucher: Travel voucher can be exchanged for the contracted service. In case you want to make any change of community or destination, it must be prior coordination and additional payment that could be generated. The holder of the Travel voucher has a period of twelve months from the date of issuance, to decide on an option and carry out the exchange thereof. Considering that the reservation must be made with a minimum of one month in advance. This Travel voucher does not apply on holidays and public holidays in Peru.
- Surcharges for holidays in Peru:
A 50% surcharge will be made to the total price for festive dates such as: Holy Week (Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday), Labor Day (May 1), Inti Raymi (June 24), National Holidays (28 and July 29), Christmas (December 24 and 25), New Years (December 31 and January 1).
Tips for the trip:
Who is suitable for this trip?
Eco-responsible traveler and lover of cultures, history and nature as a couple, family with children over 5 years old.
Difficulty level: Easy
Maximum altitude: 3850 masl