“Good Deeds Day” or better known as the “Day of good deeds”, a global movement to do good in which thousands of companies and brands come together to leave a mark with small but important actions, and of course positively impact in the world. The Nassf Latin America Ecovolunteering Network for 2021 launches the project building good actions in favor of nature and community development.
Important: field trip is scheduled.
- I am a Volunteer
- Interests and skills of volunteers
- Recognition of communities
- Sustainability and the community
- Be over eighteen years old
- Be in good health and physical condition for field work.
- Possess a spirit of solidarity and generous dedication, respect the beneficiaries.
- Empathy, patience, maturity, emotional balance, ability to adapt to teamwork.
- Criteria of flexibility, knowing how to give a friendly treatment and discretion in confidentiality.