The residents are trained on solid waste management, how to separate waste and recognitions of utilitarian waste to develop eco-friendly products. Likewise, they are prepared and instilled in the responsibilities and coordination that are assumed in a cleaning in their community and the importance of teamwork through our Clean and Sustainable Neighborhood program consists of generating awareness in the neighbors to maintain the hygiene and cleanliness of their community and contribute to the care of the environment through cleaning that is directed by the board of directors, community leaders and ecovolunteers, generating alliances with public and private organizations.
- Sustainability and Ecovolunteering in Emergency Zones in Peru
- Community and recycling based on the 3 Rs.
- Participatory leadership and field of action
- Be over eighteen years old
- Be in good health and physical condition for field work.
- Possess a spirit of solidarity and generous dedication, respect the beneficiaries.
- Empathy, patience, maturity, emotional balance, ability to adapt to teamwork.
- Criteria of flexibility, knowing how to give a friendly treatment and discretion in confidentiality.
- Have previous work experiences in the field or volunteer projects (essential requirement).